We are always looking for new talent! If you like the idea of working for us, then send us your CV today!
Junior Graphic DesignerDate Added: 15/03/2019 Closing Date: 03/04/2019
Permanent, full time, competitive salary.
- Assisting with production of branded, design-led materials for one of our major clients
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing concepts and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. If you’re passionate about design and brand management, we’d like to meet you.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final design solutions (like leaflets, banners, adverts) on brand
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Experience with design software (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Ability to adhere to and protect a brand
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- A qualification in Design or a related field
If you are interested in joining our highly creative design team then please send a CV, covering letter and examples of your work to Mike Wilson email@example.com
Account ManagerDate Added: 18/02/2019
Responsible to: Client Services Account Director
Responsible for: No direct responsibility for staff but can lead ad hoc groups/teams on a project basis
To provide high quality, professional, responsive support to our customers, principally in account management and development.
Serve as main point of contact for client account management matters to ensure that work is delivered to the agreed schedule, price and to the client’s satisfaction.
Complete ownership and accountability for named key accounts, with focus on increasing spend in line with business plans
To provide technical support/advice to customers and assist in the understanding of print manufacturing processes.
To use the MIS (Primo) accurately, maintaining all records in an up to-date and proper manner in accordance with the procedures set out in the Activ ISO.
Management and preparation of job instructions for printing, ensuring attention to detail and communication with production departments.
Understanding of Pollards online solutions and their application.
Monitor and tightly control customer’s stock where applicable.
Produce management information reports when requested.
Conduct and lead operational and account reviews and/or contract re-tender projects (in conjunction with Director).
The candidate must possess the following:
Commercial print experience using recognised MIS platforms such as Tharsterns Primo.
Account Management and/or Customer service experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
Ability to perform well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
Must be capable of managing workload to tight deadlines.
A flexible, proactive approach with a good problem solving mindset.
Experience in procurement and supply management is desirable.
Experience of customer facing sales activities would also be an advantage.
A genuine desire to go the extra mile in pursuit of customer service excellence.
Apply by: Sending CV to John Kerr via letter or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday March 31st 2019
Finance AssistantDate Added: 04/04/2019 Closing Date: 20/04/2019
Pollards have been printing in Exeter since 1781 and are the oldest commercial printer in the UK with over 238 years’ experience producing high quality print.
Although we are proud of our heritage and reputation we recognise the importance of embracing change and investing in technology to provide effective solutions to meet continually changing customer requirements. Our services continue to evolve from printing and we also offer online web2print, web and graphic design, storage, distribution and mailing solutions.
We are now looking for a Finance Assistant who is looking for a great opportunity to begin or further their career within Finance, with the opportunity to work and learn within a small team in a friendly working environment in Exeter.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Sales ledger (Invoicing, credit control, etc)
- Purchase Ledger (Invoice entry, matching/authorising, etc)
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with Payroll
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- General administration duties (answering telephones, filing, etc)
For the right person training will be given however ideal candidate will have;
- a good general education including Maths and English Language
- some previous finance experience, including purchase ledger & sales ledger
- a working knowledge of Sage Accounts
- a working knowledge of Excel
- a desire to gain a formal accounting qualification like AAT
A competitive salary, benefits including study support and an easily accessible location on Sowton Industrial Estate are offered.
If you believe you have the potential to join us please apply via email to Sandra Cheldon, Finance Manager email@example.com with:
- A covering note
- Your CV, including references
- Details of your availability
Sales ExecutivesDate Added: 23/11/2018
Recent investments in the latest printing and finishing equipment has doubled our production capacity. To ensure we maximise our return on investment we are looking for highly motivated experienced Sales Professionals to join our team.
A proven track record of selling B2 and B3 sheet fed litho and digital is essential along with the ability to sell our online solutions to clients.
The ability to transition your existing clients will be key and so this opportunity may also be of interest to Print Management Companies who are looking to widen the solutions that can be offered to their clients.
In return we offer a good basic salary, uncapped commission, quarterly bonuses, company car, pension, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in joining this progressive company please send your CV to our Managing Director, Dave Mace (firstname.lastname@example.org)