We are always looking for new talent! If you like the idea of working for us, then send us your CV today!
Trainee Assistant Finance ManagerDate Added: 01/12/2020 Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Pollards have been printing in Exeter since 1781 and are the oldest commercial printer in the UK with over 239 years’ experience producing high quality print.
Although we are proud of our heritage and reputation we recognise the importance of embracing change and investing in technology to provide effective solutions to meet continually changing customer requirements. Our services continue to evolve from printing and we also offer online web2print, web and graphic design, storage, distribution and mailing solutions.
We are now looking for a Trainee Assistant Finance Manager who is looking for a great opportunity to be exposed to all areas of Finance within a small team.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Further Automation of all Finance processes
- Sales ledger (Invoicing, cash allocations, credit control, etc)
- Purchase Ledger (Invoice entry, matching/authorising, payment runs, etc)
- Bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Fixed Assets
- Management Accounts
- Balance sheet validation
To be considered for this role candidates will have;
- An AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) qualification or equivalent e.g 2 A levels in related subjects
- A good general education; 5 GCSE at level 6 or above (must include Maths and English Language)
- 2 years previous finance experience (industry or practise)
- Competent in Excel (lookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Ability to work in a team and ensure that all deadlines are achieved
- A desire to progress personally and make improvements
- Working knowledge of SAGE accounts
- Working knowledge of SAGE payroll
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
A competitive salary and benefits including study support and a career path plus an easily accessible location on Sowton Industrial Estate will be offered to the right candidate.
If you believe you have the potential to join us please apply via email to Sandra Cheldon, Finance Manager email@example.com with:
- A covering note
- Your CV, including references
- Details of your availability, notice periods, etc
Print and Solutions SalesmanDate Added: 29/10/2018
We are looking for a motivated print salesman who can focus on target markets and develop strong relationships with existing and new customers.
We produce a diverse range of printed products from Digital, Sheet Fed Litho and Wide Format. We also have a full-service Design agency and an in-house Direct Mail facility. Additionally, we have developed market leading online systems for the management of brand and print requirements.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of selling B2 and B3 sheet fed litho and digital along with the ability to sell our online solutions to blue chip clients. They should also have an active client base selling to blue chip end users, agencies, print management companies.
Direct Mail and Creative sales experience would also be an advantage.
You will need to be able to work under your own initiative as well as part of our existing sales team.
We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience, uncapped commission, quarterly bonuses, company car and pension.
If you are interested in joining this progressive company please send your CV to our Sales Director, Douglas Myatt (firstname.lastname@example.org)