We are always looking for new talent! If you like the idea of working for us, then send us your CV today!
Multi-skilled Bindery/Finishing Operator (primarily guillotine operations).Date Added: 23/01/2018 Closing Date: 02/02/2018
Due to a further expansion of our print sector we are seeking a skilled, hardworking and efficient finishing operator with expert guillotine skills and a proven track record of ensuring smooth functioning and continuous processing.
The successful candidate must be able to follow standard operating procedures, work in a methodical and tidy manner, be a team player and possess a good working knowledge of the specified operations.
It is important to understand that guillotine operations will be one of the main duties for this position, however, there will be occasions when the operator will be required to operate other finishing machines including mechanical collating, laminating, cylinder operations and hand-finishing operations.
- Fully-trained on Wohlenberg and/or Polar programmatic guillotines
- Physically fit and able to lift and move heavy packages and objects
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
- Strong problem solving skills
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Experience of operating other finishing equipment and processes might also be an advantage, including mechanical collating, laminating and cylinder operations (training will be provided for an outstanding candidate)
- Undertake the instructions from the works orders
- Make ready guillotines for setting and cutting
- Making pads and sets
- Maintain quality standards within set standards of the set up
- Work to the Work In Progress (WIP) list to achieve the daily scheduled work list
- Work within the team to meet tight deadlines
- Work within the team to continually improve efficiency
- A good team player
- Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work overtime at short notice
- Willingness to work in other areas of the business
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Comprehensive knowledge of guillotine operations.
Numeracy and literacy.
Hours: 37.5 day shift.
Salary: Details upon application.
Location: Exeter, Devon.
How to apply
You can apply for this job by sending a written application with curriculum vitae to John Drew at:
William Pollard & Co. Ltd.
Or via e-mail to email@example.com
Sales ExecutivesDate Added: 01/03/2017
Recent investments in the latest printing and finishing equipment has doubled our production capacity. To ensure we maximise our return on investment we are looking for highly motivated experienced Sales Professionals to join our team.
A proven track record of selling B2 and B3 sheet fed litho and digital is essential along with the ability to sell our online solutions to clients.
The ability to transition your existing clients will be key and so this opportunity may also be of interest to Print Management Companies who are looking to widen the solutions that can be offered to their clients.
In return we offer a good basic salary, uncapped commission, quarterly bonuses, company car, pension, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in joining this progressive company please send your CV to our Managing Director, Dave Mace (firstname.lastname@example.org)